It was a while ago that I posted our unexpected venture in removing the carpet in my studio. The floor has remained mostly the same since, but last week we made a little more progress. We started the process of puttying the board gaps and filling in nail holes, as well as getting the Kilz and paint.
The Deep Sea Blue is the closest approximation to the color we had mixed in the floor paint medium. I think it will look great with the wall color, which we still need to find that can in the garage!
We also bought casters for the prep table and the bookcases. I’m looking forward to having a little more mobility in the space. I’m also considering some changes in the placement of some of the workstations, and the possibility of combining some of them.
Now… to get it finished!